Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Great Read Thru!

Seeing as we finished 1 hour early today, I'd say, we were quite well on our way!

You all did really well - read thru's can be very tedious and confusing; and this show was no exception.  I love the songs and the banter.  Please, learn your lines early and keep practicing.

If you need a script (I count 8 more needed), please email me so I get them ASAP.

Our next rehearsal is Wednesday (4p-6p) for primary cast, not ensemble.  Remember, Sunday the 26th is the big meeting for all cast, ensemble and crew.  We'll be ordering the crazy tie-dye T-shirts and paying some dues ($25ea) and shanghaiing parents for volunteer duty.  We will also discuss the rehearsal structure and dates.  Please, everyone be there.

Good Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.