Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Friday Conflict - Must Cancel

OK, I've got a conflict for rehearsal for Friday so I have to cancel.  Fortunately this should only affect 3 performers (not so fortunate for them - sorry).  But the good news is, they are doing very well anyway - I was just trying to jump a little ahead.

So, no call for Friday.

But remember - ALL cast & crew Sunday, 2:30p~5:30p and it may run 'til 6pm.

I need 2 parent volunteers for Sunday.  Please reply to this message if you can volunteer, I will then select 2 and notify then of the lucky selection.

Also, I will be announcing the Crew Schedule Monday night for all times we need the crew to attend.

See you all Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.