Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sunday Rehearsal

Hello Genesians,

It was not part of my original plan when we started this process, but I'd like to rehearse this Sunday afternoon. I understand that many of you have travel plans made already but if you are available, I would so appreciate (and the kids would, too) the opportunity to run things one last time before we put it on hold for two weeks.

I'd like to rehearse with the Von Trapp family (Captain, Maria, kids, Max, Franz and Frau Schmidt) from 2-5 and the nuns from 3-4. Location is tentatively Cafeteria.

Please let me know if your child has been called and you are not able to make it. Check back for updates because I might make changes based on availability. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.