Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Immediate Help Needed

Hi Parents,

Desperate plea. Is anyone available to take a large vehicle to Bishop Moore on Saturday between 4 and 9 pm to pick up two medium-large staircase units and a small two-step unit? I think a large suv would suffice but I am without a vehicle of any kind that would do it and really need help. Please email me ASAP if you are available to pick them up tomorrow. I prefer you email mfinnegan@hfcschool.com for this purpose. Thank you!

As a reminder, I'm rehearsing tomorrow in the CAFETERIA with
9-12 Roger, Amelia, Maiya, Kyle S, Kyle D, CJ and Isabella H
12-2 Kyle S, Isabella H, Jamie

Bring your "bow staffs." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.