Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Oration Contest CHANGE

Hi Everybody!

Thank you for all of your responses to this week's schedule! I realized after hearing from you and talking to the girls at rehearsal yesterday that half of the oration contest finalists would be performing in "Honor to Us All" on Friday. This is one of a couple factors that has made me rethink my plan and switch to performing "A Girl Worth Fighting For" on Friday night instead. This means that if you were scheduled to perform in "Honor to Us All" on Friday night, you're off the hook! We'll just have to wait until the real deal in May to see that one!

If you are in "A Girl Worth Fighting For," please email me to let me know one way or the other if you can make it to the Oration Contest on Friday night. I will be there early and ask that you arrive at 6:45 to be present and cheer on your classmates who are competing that evening.

I'll be waiting on emails from Isabella H, Kyle D, Kyle S, Matthew, Amelia, Roger, CJ and Maiya.
Please plan to wear your Mulan t-shirt with long pants and closed shoes. If you are performing in the band that evening, plan to leave your shirt on the stairs and pull it over your required clothes for your band performance.

If I don't post anything else on the subject, assume we're performing that evening. This, of course, is dependent upon whether or not everyone can make it. Thank you for your flexibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.