Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Critical Meeting Wednessay!

We will be holding a critical meeting for the CAST right as school lets out in the PLC.  Just run over to the theatre for a quick discussion and update.  This is VERY important - regarding final schedule, missed practices, and our last 2 weeks of rehearsals.

I know it's the start of Spring Break - but please, I'm only asking for 30 minutes MAX.  I'm not a demanding person - but this is the final cut meeting.  I'm going to decide what's in the play, and whom.

Please, ALL CAST, be there... then it's off to Spring Break (I'm headed to Typhoon Lagoon myself and I'm staying there 'til I look like a California Grape!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.