Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What A Show!!

I can honestly say that I had the pleasure of sitting back and enjoying the show tonight - I had only one scramble to kill a projector that was expressing its pride of being a Windows computer.  ALL WHILE PROJECTING THE WINDOWS LOGO ON THE SET!!! D'oh!

I am thrilled and honored to have seen the performance you all presented.  It was superb: fun, on-cue, sung well, and loud.  We watched  joy unfurl on stage.

Now comes the hard part - 2 more shows.  Watch out for Performance Fatigue - the crash ofter pulling off a big show, then not quite binging it on the next show.  Keep up the energy and fun.

I can't wait to see you all again tomorrow!

BTW - As ALWAYS: I forgot to thank some incredibly critical volunteers who literally made the show: Rob Maphis and Johnny Ingram, you guys rule!  I'll get you on-stage tomorrow.  Sorry guys.

Thanks again and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.