Check back often for the latest happenings, schedules, and to dos for Holy Family School Genesian Players.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Rabbit Hole is Closed

I just finished washing the show out of my hair.  My head may be free of any heart-shaped red paint, but it is full of heartfelt memories that I will cherish for many years.  I am beyond proud of our players and crew - you all ran a perfect show tonight (and this afternoon too) that ended as I had expected, you finished STRONG!

The performances were the best of the three shows, the joy lifted the roof.  My favorite moment of all the shows has to be tonight's intermission when everyone was singing backstage to "We Are Young!"  I felt so very young hearing that song floating free from behind the curtain, the joy lifted the roof.

Congratulations on leaving Wonderland victorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message.